Friday, August 3, 2007

Deadsy reminds me of all the crazy times with rachel



Everyone is so excited because its the new year and supposedly most convenient to "start over". New year resolutions are kinda meaningless to me for i'm constantly setting goals for myself throughout the year. This one day out of the year doesn't give me the thrilling motivation to improve myself by lets say mountain climbing or brutally defeat headless vampire chickens.NOWI think i will go out and scare myself by walking the dark streets with my cd player blasting. It's most chilling when you can't hear or see whats going on around you. I will only stop when my heart stops."She likes nice cars Invincible trends She bites the heads off Her mutual friends We dine at the table She sits at the end She likes big words And playing pretend" Ladies and Gentlemen i'd like to introduce: Taken on December of 2003: Mr. Shopping cart once lived a bright lifeBut it was taken away suddenly by a push and a kickR.I.P

6 comments:

iunecetyahoocom said...

LOL OMG !!

rairbirdcentlal49yahoocom said...

hi

resees48 said...

RAISINS!!!!!!

piinlpdoklke said...

I just sort of stumbled haphazardly across your journal and I'd like to add you as a friend for the sheer entertainment value of your use of language. Would you mind?

theloveneewdured5881 said...

I don't mind at all ;-)

hoerisshea said...

Beautiful! Thank you.