Sunday, July 15, 2007
I'm not crazy cause i take the right pills everyday
Today tells me that tomorrow is exchanging gifts for secret santa at my work. Joyous! I'm sucha smartass . . . not even SmIrKiN - - - > lol. What i did was went out and bought a gift certificate for best buy. But thats so boring. . .(oh *surprise* !!). . .so to spicen things up a bit i put it in a box with tissue paper and rice over it. Alot of rice. Tons of rice (i really hope he likes rice or else i'll make him eat it raw and watch his stomach explode). . . But just incase he flips out before getting to the good part i stuck a note under all the rice saying "LOOK UNDER". I can't wait till i see tippee toe's face. He'll be like "what the hell is this shit"?!?!?! LOOOL. Oh boy oh boy.Away and away and away. 2 more days left! !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment