Friday, June 29, 2007

Do they have tornado warnings in the north pole?



I'm deadly bored.With snake fangs. Today sent me rocket high then suddenly left me hanging dry. Radiohead rocks. People at my work crack me up so much. Laughing + Alot = Great. My skin is just annoying me. I need to feel something different. What if i kept repeating myself? Annoying at times. There are so many people i don't know yet. I wonder what they are doing right now. I wonder what the people who were close to my past are doing now. People can make me nervous and. . . .i bite my lip when i'm nervous. The weather was really something today. It doesn't feel like the holiday season. . .no (Green and red are overrated).Football sucks. I need calcium, my bones are shedding their bark. I'm fond of the word delirium. I wonder if you wonder that i wonder if you wonder about.

1 comment:

eacebioisandalizuyahoocom said...

hey!! work is awesome!!! I dont kno what i would do if u werent there!