Saturday, September 8, 2007
I taught the mirror how to kill itself
I'm tired and i am bored.Wow!And here i sit with a lifetime supply of blah feelings. I just finished making this personality quiz for my psychology class. Its quite humorous but not so accurate. Tomorrow is Thursday! These days just keep on subtracting. Nervous breakdowns are really fun.Right. . . a scream threatened to escape from my lips.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
HEY! Bowling BUDDY! I was lookin at the schedule! and do u kno what is AWESOME? me you OR JOCELYN, do not work on the night of the cruise! aint that some funny shit, eh? Well i was thinkin that us 3 pimp kids should ride together!!! uh huh! uh huh! lemme kno what u think! o0o yah bewhare...Alex is gonna as u to work for him tomorrow! (SAY NO) lol im gonna go cuz im done making an ass of myself! later gator!XoxO Your COOL Kareokee BUDD! TIIIIIIIIIIN ROOF!
Post a Comment